Monday, January 7, 2008

Quite Serious

Pigging out on pizza, not having the time to exercise, this is how far Hillary Clinton is willing to go when it comes to winning the support of voters. And get this, she’s even allowed her 27 year old daughter Chelsea to speak when it comes to gaining supporters. I know, wow! In case you’re not sure of what it is I’m talking about I’ll do a quick recap.

Earlier today Hillary was speaking to a group of undecided voters when she began tearing when speaking about her campaign. Stating that running for president wouldn’t be easy if she didn’t passionately believe it was the right thing to do. Well thank goodness she’s dedicated, but in my opinion her watery eyes had about as much of an affect on me as an episode of The Young and the Restless- and that's none. She also added how some people think elections are a game and that it’s about who’s up or who’s down. Well first off she’s down, and I don’t think elections are a game. I mean once you look past the finger pointing and slams the candidates give each other the whole thing is quite serious.


No comments: